Thailand is famous for its incredible travel industry. Yet, besides Bangkok , Pattaya, and Chiang Mai which are the three most popular destinations, have you ever heard of Hua Hin? If you have not visited Hua Hin – the land of nature, put it in your must-go list right away.
Hua Hin – A place for the royals and aristocrats
More than 2-hours away from Bangkok, Hua Hin was a place where Rama VI and Rama VII chose to build their summer residences to have a retreat from the heat in Bangkok.
Here are the reasons we recommend you Hua Hin for you next trip:
- A place for relaxation:
Different from Bangkok, Hua Hin retained a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere. Besides, it is also famous for pristine coastline as well as aesthetic beach resorts.
- Amusement parks and Shopping areas:
Hua Hin’s got all the cool amusement parks and attractions for tourists such as Black Mountain Water Park, Santorini Park, Hua Hin Railway Station, The Venezia Huahin, etc.
- Peaceful but not boring
- A great chance to have local experience
Special Package from Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin
The package includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults at Plamong restaurant.
- Daily set dinner platter ( Thailand style BBQ platter) for 2 adults at Plamong restaurant .
- 60-minute aromatherapy massage for one person per stay at Tea Tree Spa.
- Complimentary unlimited access to Vana Nava Water Jungle.
- Complimentary usage of fitness center at True Arena.
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service from hotel to True Arena, and Blu Port Shopping Mall.
Terms and Conditions:
- Package applicable for 2 persons and supplement applies for extra person.
- A minimum of 2 nights stay required.
- Offer available from Sunday to Friday.
- Valid for all types of accommodation.
- Subject to availability upon reservation.
- Not combine with any other offer or promotion.
- All rates are subject to applicable governmental taxes and service charge.
- Please indicate your expected time of arrival upon reservation to help us ensure your stay is truly memorable.
- 0-12 years old sharing room with parents free of charge. An extra bed will provided for free of charge.
- 13 years old child is considered an adult.
For further information about the package, visit here.
Travel141 is more than just a site that promotes the best travel deals and promotions from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam for travellers, but also an ultimate travel guide for tourists to find travel tips or inspiration while traveling and exploring the world. Travel141 is your virtual travel buddy, so Let’s go travel!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Telegram at @T141Deals for the latest deals & promotions, travel guide and stories update too!
#T141 #Travel141 #Thailand #Huahin #Deals&Promotions