2D1N Resort Deal Package at Maritime Park & Spa Resort Krabi
If you’re travelling to Krabi, Thailand, famed for its stunning scenery and islands and pristine beaches, Maritime Park & Spa Resort in Krabi is able to provide you a one-stop experience like no other. The resort offers a relaxing stay with picturesque views of the famous limestone cliffs, lagoon and Krabi River, and surely is the perfect place to get away from the bustle of the city. This amazing resort is definitely perfect for couples and family. Read on for more details of an amazing 2D1N deal package at Maritime Park & Spa Resort!
What does this 2D1N package that is super value-for-money entail? The deal comes with a deluxe room with daily breakfast, one day trip to Krabi 4 islands*, a set dinner and a drop-off service. Sounds like a breeze? We’d like to concur, since little or no planning is required – simply book your plane tickets and enjoy the rest of your holiday at Maritime Park & Spa Resort! Simply book from now till 31 October 2019 to enjoy this promotion.
*The price is quoted for 1,999 THB net per person for Double/Twin Sharing Room.
Besides, the resort has 221 luxurious rooms and suites to suit the needs of every guest. Each room is well-equipped with amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. There are various options of rooms, including one with a private balcony and the stunning view over the lake and gardens are available from Superior Room, Deluxe Room, Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Junior Suite and Grand Deluxe.
What’s more, Maritime Park & Spa Resort provides a full range of recreational opportunities with a large swimming pool, jogging and cycling track, an ornamental lake where you can paddle a canoe. You can also enjoy a boat ride through mangrove forests or go for coral reef diving to experience the underwater beauty.
Here are the details breakdown of the deal package:
- Deluxe Room with daily breakfast for two pax
- Complimentary In-room Wi-Fi
- One-Day Trip to Krabi 4 Islands by Speedboat (Sharing) with included lunch box, equipment and Group Insurance.
- One-Time Thai Set Dinner at Resort’s Restaurant.
- Complimentary Krabi Airport drop-off service (Sharing) at check-out date.
- Package Price is not included National Park Entrance Fee, Guests MUST pay direct at National Park Entrance.
Term & Conditions
All of this is special for guests who book a Deluxe Room and stay from now until 31 October 2019 at the price of 3,998 baht / room / night with the following booking conditions:
- 100% advanced payment is required.
- No cancellation. No amendment. Non-refundable.
- The hotel reserves the right to change tour conditions without notice to ensure guest and staff safety.
- Prices are Net in Thai Baht (THB)
Book now for your next travel getaway to Krabi, Thailand! Don’t forget to subscribe to @T141Deals: https://telegram.me/t141deals on Telegram to get the latest updates on travel deals and promotions in Southeast Asia!
Location : 1 Tungfah Road, Muang Krabi, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Phone Number : +66 75 62 0028-35
Website : maritimeparkandspa.com
About Asia Travel Club
Asia Travel Club makes influencer management a breeze by leveraging social commerce and messaging platforms to provide a new engagement environment for influencers and travel brands across the ASEAN Economic Community, Greater China, Japan and South Korea.
Are you interested in harnessing your social influence to connect with our hotel partners across Asia for a free hotel stay? Request your sponsored stay now through Asia Travel Club Social App! Chat with us on Messenger at m.me/asiatravelclub to find out more, or you could also join our Telegram here to get the latest stories update.
Asia Travel Club #ATC #staysforstories Powering Asia Travel Influencer Campaigns via Messenger & WeChat
- 5 Most Important Travel Kit For Travel Influencers
- Le Apple Boutique Hotel Collaborates with China KOL via Influencer Marketing
- Complete Your Penang Getaway With ABC in The Wembley – A St Giles Hotel
- Things To Do In This Upcoming Indonesia Independence Day
- Places That Should Definitely Appear in Your Pattaya Bucket List