To welcome the first day of Lunar New Year this year, Da Nang Museum of Fine Arts is in collaboration with the Da Nang Fine Arts Association to organize the “Colors of Spring” exhibition. While encouraging the artistic spirit of artists and children who are passionate about painting, this exhibition aims to fulfill the enjoyment of art from the native people and international visitors in Da Nang.
The exhibition of “Colors of Spring” introduces 40 works by artists and 50 paintings by children from Da Nang related to the year of Rat in 2020.
Don’t miss out on other exciting events in Da Nang this year! Visit here for more information.
Date : 14 January – 8 February 2020
Venue : Danang Fine Arts Museum – 78 Le Duan, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Travel141 is more than just a site that promotes the best travel deals and promotions for popular destinations across South East Asia, but also an ultimate travel guide for tourists to find budget travel deals, or inspiration while traveling and exploring the world.
Don’t forget to subscribe our Telegram at @T141Deals for the latest deals & promotions, travel guide and stories update.
- Plan your Holiday with Jetstar Starting from SGD52
- Spend 2D1N in Kuala Lumpur with Le Apple Boutique Hotel KLCC This Chinese New Year
- Celebrate Asia Travel Club’s First Birthday with 1-4-1 Birthday Deals
- Enjoy the Prosperity Bundle from KidZania Singapore in this Lunar New Year!
- Save More by Reserving Your Stay in MerPerle Hon Tam Resort Online