Right around the corner, the Rat is ready to greet you in this Chinese New Year festival! Are you a Malaysian that stay outside your hometown? Or are you planning to visit Malaysia during this festival?
Plan and reserve your Chinese New Year travels now! Starting from today to 3rd February 2020, Malaysia Airlines is currently having the Fu Fixed Fare Festival to welcome this prosperous year. Whether you’re travelling within Peninsular Malaysia, Sarawak or even Sabah, Malaysia Airlines is offering fixed fares across the nation during this festival.
Fu Fixed Fare Festival
Enjoy the fixed fares for every domestic flight in Malaysia this Chinese New Year! As the seats are limited, you probably wouldn’t want to miss this chance. So, what are you waiting for? Book now – here!
Travel141 is more than just a site that promotes the best travel deals and promotions for popular destinations across South East Asia, but also an ultimate travel guide for tourists to find budget travel deals, or inspiration while traveling and exploring the world.
Don’t forget to subscribe our Telegram at @T141Deals for the latest deals & promotions, travel guide and stories update.
- A Romantic Getaway at The Blue Mansion in Penang!
- Reminiscing over The Past Decade with Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel Before 2020
- Greets the First Sunrise of 2020 in Penang from Kuala Lumpur Starting from 89MYR with AirAsia
- Save up to 10% and Be Surprised by Every Corner of the Rainforest Lumina in Singapore
- Bring your Partner in Crime to Enjoy the Perfect Pair Promotion at Cartoon Network Amazone, Thailand