A Romantic Getaway at The Blue Mansion in Penang!
Nothing is too early for Valentine! A romantic getaway at one of the greatest heritage boutique hotels in the world – The Blue Mansion is definitely a thing for you during this year’s Valentine. Located in Penang, The Blue Mansion was built and owned by Cheong Fatt Tze, a local merchant trader from China in the 1880s. Blends in the eastern and western designs, The Blue Mansion is uniquely furnished with the heritage of Cheong Fatt Tze’s family. Old but modern and comfortable.
Kill two birds with one stone, not only you can indulge in the Penang’s history through your room, but also you will be having a unique experience to cherish. The Blue Mansion is currently offering a promotion for your celebration at the mansion! Starting from RM 1,700+ per couple, you may enjoy two nights stay in the Ming Collection room with direct access to the pool and Oriental Garden, daily breakfast in The Blue Mansion, cocktails at The Bar, 4-course dinner for two at Indigo and the guided tour in the mansion!
Does it sound like a plan? Book your romantic getaway at The Blue Mansion now through the direct booking from their official website – here!
Travel141 is more than just a site that promotes the best travel deals and promotions for popular destinations across South East Asia, but also an ultimate travel guide for tourists to find budget travel deals, or inspiration while traveling and exploring the world.
Don’t forget to subscribe our Telegram at @T141Deals for the latest deals & promotions, travel guide and stories update.
- Reminiscing over The Past Decade with Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel Before 2020
- Greets the First Sunrise of 2020 in Penang from Kuala Lumpur Starting from 89MYR with AirAsia
- Save up to 10% and Be Surprised by Every Corner of the Rainforest Lumina in Singapore
- Bring your Partner in Crime to Enjoy the Perfect Pair Promotion at Cartoon Network Amazone, Thailand
- A Holiday Gift from SASCO Duty-Free, Vietnam