Philippines Travel Guide: Jump And Splash At The Inflatable Island in Subic
Your dream unicorn-themed inflatable beach park is in the Philippines! The Subic Inflatable Island, where you can either hang out on the beach or take a leap on their floating playground, is one of the most colourful places to visit in the Philippines. Take a look at this Philippines travel guide and see why this family-friendly resort should be your next travel destination.
The Floating Playground
The Inflatable Island is located in Subic beach, a popular beach getaway less than 3 hours away from Manila. This huge floating playground comprises of different types of inflatables including the rock climbing, sunny slide, happy swing, slippery slope, jungle bars, trampoline, giant Tarzan swing and slide, the famous unicorn island, and more. Want to sit back while your kids run around? Take cover from the sun at the beautiful pink Bali lounge and sip a refreshing beverage.
Pink Bali Lounge
Feed your Instagram with colourful umbrellas and bean bags. Hang out with your family or sunbathe with your friends at the Pink Bali lounge.
View this post on Instagram
Even though unicorns don’t exist, you can still have a fun-filled unicorn experience in this unicorn-theme waterpark. Enjoy the float, dive in the water, and even hug a giant unicorn!
View this post on Instagram
Popular Media Features
This wonderful Philippines attraction is not also the talk of the town but can also be seen on top media websites and magazines like the New York Post, UNILAD, Entrepreneur Philippines, Cosmopolitan, and more!
Sunset Party Packages
Chase the sunset while having the greatest party ever! Choose from their different sunset party packages like the Pink Sunset, Purple Sunset, and Sun Up To Sun Down Package.
Enjoy these party packages with free mascot appearance. Each sunset party package requires a minimum of 25 persons per booking and all rates are VAT exclusive.
Want to celebrate your birthday on the beach? Go for their birthday party package for only Php 10,999. Anyone, young and old, can celebrate their birthday at Subic Inflatable Island.
Christmas Unli Beer-BQ
While others are celebrating a cold winter Christmas, you can turn things up by having the best tropical Christmas of your life. Avail one of their three packages to enjoy unlimited BBQ and other perks.
- Package A = PHP999 (unlimited BBQ, half day play pass, and team building)
- Package B = PHP1,499 (unlimited BBQ, unlimited beer / mobile pass, half day play pass, team building)
- Package C = PHP1,799 (unlimited BBQ, unlimited beer / mobile bar, whole day play pass, team building, AM/PM snacks)
The fun in this inflatable playground won’t stop if you dress accordingly for safety measures. You can wear your favourite swimsuit, rash guards, or surfing shorts. Don’t forget to get your safety vest before entering the playground, though.
How to get there?
Let this Philippines travel guide direct you to this paradise!
Travel via bus:
- Ride a bus to Olongapo at any Victory Liner Terminal (Caloocan, Cubao, or Pasay).
- From Olongapo terminal, find the blue jeep terminal near Chow King restaurant and tell the driver to drop you at Halfmoon beach.
- You will find signage leading you to The Inflatable Island.
Travel via private car:
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of looking for the bus terminal, you can hire your own private car and let the driver bring you to the Inflatable Island. Travel 141 will be launching its international car rental services soon for your travel convenience. Subscribe to our newsletter below to get more updates!
Want to know more activities in the Philippines? Check out other things to do in the Philippines with our Philippines travel guide!
- Things To Do in The Philippines: Try Exciting Outdoor Activities This Summer
- Things To Do in The Philippines: Ride Some Waves At These Surfing Spots
- Philippines Travel Guide: Must-Visit Islands Aside From Boracay
- Davao Travel Guide: What To Expect in One of The Philippines’ Best Cities
- Philippines Travel Guide: Must-See Festivals in The Country