Running out of things to do in Singapore that’s great for bonding with your family? Kids nowadays are more engaged with technology that they don’t even give time to bond with the family so you must plan your travel schedule carefully or they will just get bored. So now, the question is where to go in Singapore? Turn a dull itinerary into an exciting trip with your family at the Wild Wild Wet waterpark in Singapore!
About Wild Wild Wet
Wild Wild Wet is one of the largest waterparks in Singapore. It is one of the most famous Singapore attractions for family activities so if you can’t think of things to do in Singapore with the kids, sliding down their gigantic water slides is the perfect summer activity.
With a waterpark packed extreme water slides, you don’t have to worry because safety always comes first! They have well-trained lifeguards, life jackets, baby carriers, and even nursing rooms and children’s shower cubicle available. As such, it’s no wonder it was awarded the “Pro-Family Business Mark” for providing these family-friendly facilities.
Here are some of the rides and slides you can enjoy at Wild Wild Wet Singapore waterpark.
- Vortex. Experience extreme turns at this curvy slide ride.
- Kraken Racer. Race with your family at this four-lane mat-racer slide
- Free Fall. Plunge down a near-vertical 6-storey slide at a speed of 50 feet per second
- Royal Flush. Ride in a group of 4 and get flushed into a big bowl at a crazy speed.
- Get ejected from an 18-metre high capsule down straight to the bottom.
- Slide Up. Experience a water slide like you’re doing it on a giant skateboard ramp except that it’s filled with water.
- Ular-Lah. Ride a round sliding boat with your family and and experience the adrenaline rush.
- The Water Works. Take crazy turnings and improve your sliding speed.
- Kids Zone. Of course! There are also safe mini-slides for the kids.
- Splash Play. If you’re not a fan of extreme water slides or just want to hang out with your little kids, drop by the splash play.
- Professor’s Playground. Swim and slide with your little kids at a 0.3 metre depth water playground.
- This is the ideal water primer for tiny tots.
- Shiok River. Have some peaceful break and go with the flow at this river-like pool
- Experience a combination of swimming pool and the sea with waves under control without the hassle of choppy swells and dangerous currents
- Relax your muscle after taking extreme rides.
Tickets & Packages
Now that you have decided that visiting and trying out these slides should be on your list of things to do in Singapore, you must know the ticket rates, and packages of Wild Wild Wet.
Adult (ages 13 and above): SGD24 during weekdays except gazetted school and public holidays / SGD32 during weekends, gazetted school, and public holidays
Kids (3-12 years old): SGD18 during weekdays except gazetted school and public holidays / SGD24 during weekends, gazetted school, and public holidays
U Live Member / Pioneer Generation Toddler (Below 3 years old): Free admission
Family Package (2 adults and 2 children): SGD78 during weekdays except gazetted school and public holidays / SGD102 during weekends, gazetted school, and public holidays
Cabana rental cost starts from SGD 70 to SGD110 depending whether it’s off-peak or peak days. Locker rentals cost starts from SGD8 to SGD20 depending on the size.
You can even throw a fun and exciting birthday party for your kids! Wild Wild Wet birthday package includes the use of party venue basic party decorations, appetizing children meals, inclusive of ticket entry, and surprise birthday present for the birthday child.
Corporate Team Building
Going on a Singapore travel with your colleagues? No problem! Wild Wild Wet also offers corporate team building package. Enjoy extreme sliding activities for your team building. Find out more at Wild Wild Wet/corporate-sales.
Visit Singapore and slide your way to Wild Wild Wet waterpark!
Address: 1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599
Tel: +65 6581 9128
Operating hours: 13:00 to 19:00 on weekdays / 10:00 to 19:00 on weekends
Check out more Singapore travel guide and learn what to do in Singapore with Travel141, your ultimate travel guide in Asia!
Got more places to visit in Singapore? Hiring a private car is a must if you got more things to do in Singapore. Stay in comfort of your own car with Travel141 International Car Rental Services launching soon for your travel convenience. Subscribe to our newsletter to get more updates!
- Family Fun in Singapore: The Live Turtle And Tortoise Museum
- Things To Do in Singapore: 5 Festivals in Singapore You Shouldn’t Miss
- 5 Rooftop Bars To Include On Your Singapore Travel Itinerary
- Philippines Travel Guide: Jump And Splash At The Inflatable Island in Subic
- Defy Gravity At The Family-Friendly AMPED Trampoline Park in Kuala Lumpur