Bangkok Spa Hopping: Get Ready For Non-Stop Relaxation in Bangkok
Traveling for relaxation is nothing new to many of us. Tourists nowadays don’t just go on food trips or exciting beach tours. Some make time for discovering the best spa services. If you want your tour to be the most relaxing tour ever, then go for Bangkok spa hopping!
Asia Herb Association Spa
Asia Herb Association was established by the Japanese CEO, Yumiko Kase. Back then, Yumiko was amazed by the traditional Thailand spa treatments that she eventually decided to put up her own spa in Bangkok.
One of their best spa treatments in Bangkok is the herbal ball therapy. The fresh herbal ball therapy is a spa treatment and massage with fresh herbs packed in round cloth-container. When you enter this spa house, you will be welcomed with traditional Thai interior and the staff will give you your spa clothes which you will wear throughout your entire spa treatment in Asia Herb. You can also enjoy other spa and facial treatments like:
- Body Massage. You will have a full body massage either traditional Thai massage or with essential oils.
- Foot, Head, and Shoulder Massage. A soothing massage for the head, shoulder, and foot with the use of a reclining chair.
- Four-Hand Massage. Two spa therapists will give you a massage.
- Part Massage. You can choose one or two parts of the body that you want to have an intensive massage.
- To remove old and dead skin.
- Steam Sauna. Breathe in the freshly harvested organic herbs as you walk in the steam sauna.
- If you’re not into body massage, then try their facial treatment with herbs mixed with tamarind inside an herb ball and patted into the skin for a smoother glow.
Address: 58/19-24 Sukhumvit Soi 55, Klongton-Nua, Wattana Bangkok
Operating hours: 9:00 to 2:00 daily
Health Land Spa
You will hardly find any spas that practice Ayurvedic treatments like the Health Land Spa. Ayurvedic came from two words “Ayur” which means life and “Veda” which means knowledge. Ayurveda is an Indian medical term relating to a healthy and long life. We recommend that you try their Shiro Dhara head massage. It is also known as the Shiro Dhara shower because it is a traditional treatment where they will continuously pour warm and soothing gentle oil on your forehead. It is good for relieving different conditions like anxiety, insomnia, and headaches. There are other spa treatments you can also try such as:
- Four-hand massage. This involves two therapists working simultaneously.
- Abyanga Massage. Uses soft pressure with warm herbal oil.
- Shirobyanga Massage. A massage with herbal oil is applied to the head, face, back, and hands.
- Ayurvedic Steam Bath. Sit on a steam chamber while herbal ingredients are being steamed creating a vaporized smoke for a more relaxing bath experience.
- Traditional Thai Massage. A massage that will help you regain your balance with chi energy.
- Aromatherapy Body Massage. A massage soothing the sense of touch and smell.
- Tourmaline Sauna. This capsule sauna originated in Japan which gives heat and relaxation to the whole body, from head to toe.
- Thai Herbal Compress. Different Thai herbal recipes encased in a cotton compress used as a heat compress treatment to the body.
- Facial Satisfy your skin-needs with organic products which suits all skin types.
- Body Polish. Exfoliate and remove those dead skin cells.
- Foot Reflexology. Nourish your feet’s reflex points.
- Therapeutic Massage. Indulge in a therapeutic massage that relieves muscle pains or spasms.
Health Land was also recommended by CNN as one of the 15 world’s happiest places. Visit them today.
Address: 120 North Sathorn Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 (0) 2637 8883, +66 (0) 86 341 9632
Operating hours: 9:00 to midnight daily
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Spa Service
Last but not least in our Bangkok spa hopping guide is the Mandarin Oriental Hotel’s spa service. Mandarin Oriental hotel offers quintessential spa and wellness treatments. The Oriental Signature, which is a must-try, includes a combination of Thai and European style signature massage partnered with essential oils lavender, ylang-ylang, rosemary, lemon and more, stretching movements, and a spinal compress containing organic Thai herbs. You might also want to try:
- Digital Wellness Escape. A treatment involving the head, eyes, shoulders, hands, and feet which gives relaxation from the stress coming from the frequent use of digital gadgets.
- A combination of massage and aromatic essential oils.
- Traditional Thai. Get some body-stretch and massage while wearing loose style clothing.
- Organic Touch. For rejuvenation and younger looking skin.
- Rose Essence. A soothing head to toe programme.
- Facial treatments. Choose from different holistic facial treatments like vitamin c and enzyme peel facial, rose facial, and age repair.
- Calm Mind. A relaxing head massage that will ease the stress of both body and mind.
- Manicure and Pedicure. Get your fabulous-looking nails done.
Address: 48 Oriental Avenue, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 659 9000
Visit these spas in Bangkok now! Think you might get lost? Here’s something helpful for you.
Check more Bangkok travel guide to help you for your next trip to Thailand!
Hire a private car with Travel 141 international car rental services launching soon for a non-stop Bangkok spa hopping experience! Subscribe to our newsletter below to get more updates!
- The Ultimate Guide To The Best Luxury Spas in Thailand
- Wellness With A Twist: The most unique Spa Treatments in Asia
- Bangkok Luxury Hotel: Witness The Great City View of Bangkok At Banyan Tree Hotel
- Bangkok Travel Guide: Go Under The Sea At The Mermaid Castle in Siam
- Thailand Medical Tourism: Top 5 Plastic Surgery Clinics in Bangkok